Handling of Personal Information
Personal information will be obtained and used in an appropriate manner to the minimum extent necessary. We will not use the acquired personal information for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was acquired, and we will delete the acquired personal information after the purpose for which it was acquired has been completed.
Personal information will be appropriately managed by the Group's representative, administrator, or responsible person, and appropriate security measures will be taken in accordance with the law and the regulations set forth on this website to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, as well as the loss, alteration, or leakage of personal information. In the event that the handling of personal information is outsourced to another party, we will ensure that the outsourced party is appropriately managed and supervised.
- Provide this site and its services
- The operation, development, and maintenance of this website and its services
- Check the usage status of this site and services
- Provide safe service of this site and services.
- Improve and develop this site and its services
- Inform you of important matters regarding the services of this site and its services
- Improve the distribution of advertisements on this site and services
- Reply to inquiries and questions about this site and its services, and to provide information
Provision to Third Parties
- Disclosing or providing information in a manner that does not allow for personal identification (e.g., statistical data)
- All or part of the information is disclosed or provided to a subcontractor within the scope necessary for business operations
- The business of this group is succeeded due to a merger, division, transfer of business, or other reasons
- Required by law, etc
Procedures for disclosure, correction, etc
Please contact us from the VCborn Support.
This group policy is subject to change without notice due to changes in laws and regulations or changes in service offerings.
(Enacted on August 23, 2021)
(Revised on November 06, 2021)